After deciding the date of wedding the first initial thing to do is wedding planning. The most essential work to do first is choosing the best suitable wedding venue. You need to know the kind of venue available and whether it will be appropriated to hold the wedding functions.
The answers to your questions can be only given by the venue manager or event coordinator of the places you have shortlisted to be apt for your big day celebrations.
Here is a short list of general questions asked by wedding planners while booking a venue:
- Is there enough space for all your guests to sit comfortably? – Most probably the first query of everyone and if their answer satisfies you proceed further. It will be best to view the sitting arrangements space.
- Is there any in house wedding coordinator to look after all the arrangements? – Presently in all well acclaimed venues they have wedding celebrating planners to make your wedding occasion a grand success. You don’t need to search for wedding arrangers or other vendors like caterers or decorators separately.
- Do they have any separate place for the ceremony to take place? – Usually they do as not to disturb the celebration place to be occupied by guests after the ceremony is over.
- What will be the overall package of theirs consisting of? – The package deal of theirs covers all the arena of wedding arrangements. They are ready to reduce the price if customers prefer to hire other wedding arrangers themselves.
- Will there be rooms available to get ready for the big day and to keep gifts securely? – Some venue providers are ready to give few rooms for the newly couple to use as well as a room to keep wedding gifts safely.
- Do they have any portfolio of snaps taken of previous wedding arrangements? – This will help in knowing the layout of the room after arrangement and décor has been done. Any changes you need can be discussed with the event holding officer.
- What kind of food they prefer to serve, is there any in house caterer or have list of caterers to choose from? – Most probably every venue owner is ready to serve multi cuisine courses of meal and introduce native food as well. They can arrange the whole meal affair as buffet, family style of eating or individual sitting style as well. They are associated with well known chef and caterers, thus there won’t be any issues. Reputed venue officers invite their customers for tasting the meals before the wedding day.
To have best venue and wedding arrangements, you can anytime contact Twin Cities Wedding Center by logging on to their website watsonblock.com.
When you are looking for an Elopement Photography Services, make sure they have an abundance of experience before you give them the green light to handle your big day.